No hollow words for pgb-Europe
We all have the same goal, which is to build sustainably and environmentally consciously. Therefore, "sustainable business" is not a hollow concept for us, but a matter of doing. One of these is to reduce our impact on the environment. On a daily basis, this is how we work to improve our processes and reduce our CO2 impact. Here's how we do it:
- Our 2,400 high-efficiency solar panels reduce CO2 emissions;
- We are working on an environmentally friendly fleet, equipped with plug-in hybrid and fully electric vehicles;
- All our offices and warehouses are excellently insulated and equipped with energy-efficient LED lighting.
Environmentally friendly materials
- Our galvanized and specially coated fasteners are always CrVI-free and ROHS compliant;
- Our packaging and shipping boxes are made from recycled cardboard;
- Our business operations are increasingly digitized and we work as paperless as possible;
- The paper we do still use and with which our catalogs and brochures are printed is FSC-labeled paper.
- pgb-Europe is committed to a closed production circuit. Waste and by-products generated during the production process at our factory in Poland are returned to the production chain as much as possible, from materials to the heat released from our machines;
- We separate waste into plastic, wood, metal and cardboard and are registered with Fost Plus and Valipac for declarations of our product packaging;
- We minimize the use of packaging within our logistics process